– Integrative Drum Circle Training –
– (ICDC) –
British Columbia, Qualicum Beach
For the Body Mind & Spirit
CIRCLES of RHYTHM is proud to partner with Brenda Arthur at Pillar Stables Equine Assisted Learning Center to offer a condensed version of our ICDC training program.
Please contact Brenda Arthur directly to register –
Phone: 1.250.618.8672 or email: email@example.com
DETAILS FOR THIS TRAINING!
2 Day Integrative Drum Circle Facilitator Training Program
Learn to Facilitate Therapeutic Drum Circles and In-Depth Drum Healing Techniques
WHEN: Saturday & Sunday September 29, 30 2018
WHERE: Pillar Stables, Equine Assisted Learning Center, 1080 Pillar Road Qualicum Beach, BC
HOW MUCH: $749.00
Space is limited, register today!
What is Integrative Drum Circle Training?
This training is based on a practical easy-to-learn protocol. It will enable you to step into a drum circle and lead your own drum group. The program teaches community building and therapeutic skills, as well as in-depth healing techniques using frame drums from various parts of the world, including our very own First Nations people.
This integrative approach uses multicultural drums and a balanced approach, helping you to grow exponentially BOTH as a facilitator and as a human being.
The instructors are Master Integrated Community Drum Circle (ICDC) Facilitators, Julien Lepage, and Jamie Gore. Together, they will empower you to assist people on their healing journeys, physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, while building meaningful community.
Participants will leave the training feeling ready and capable of becoming a Lead Facilitator or Co-Facilitator of their own Integrated Community Drum Circle. You will also feel comfortable applying the Healing Techniques of the “Drum Wash” and “Rhythm Cradle” within your own healing/helping practice. The included mentorship program will offer participants a chance to receive support after a few months of practice as an Integrated Community Drum Circle Facilitator!
You will learn:
- Basic drumming and Rhythm Making Skills you can apply IMMEDIATELY!
- How to Build Meaningful Community.
- How to effectively weave in appropriate Meaningful Messages and Metaphors.
- How to Activate Emotional, Physical and Mental Healing.
- Effective Strategies to improve symptoms of Depression and Anxiety.
- Ancient vibrational healing techniques for modern times.
Why Circles of Rhythm?
The health benefits of drumming have been scientifically investigated and published in multiple scientific and professional journals. It was shown that drumming helps to reduce adverse effects of several medical conditions such as Stress, Depression, Cancer, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Stroke.
With over 16 years of experience, Circles of Rhythm is the only full time specialized integrative drum circle facilitator training business and the only Gentle Drum Healing Training in Canada.
- Two Professional Facilitators ready to help you feel confident leading drum circles and the healing techniques of the gentle drumming protocol.
- Two full days of practice and instruction of the Integrative Community Drum Circle Experience & Gentle Healing Techniques.
- Overview of Integrative Community Drum Circle Experience, theory and research supporting the use of drumming as a therapeutic tool.
- EXPERIENCE a Professionally facilitated evening Integrated Community Drum Circle Experience where participants & the surrounding community is invited to participate in!
- Each participant will receive a printed copy of the Facilitator Training Manual
- Mentorship Program available for one-year post training and Coaching sessions and Private Facebook Facilitator page.
- Support developing a customized drum circle format that includes drumming with horses.
- Support building are recommended “drumkit” to accommodate various group sizes and various levels of ability.
- Certificate of Completion
WHO IS THIS FOR??
- Health Care Professionals/Facilitators
- Music therapists/Music teachers
- Drum Circle Facilitators/Professional Drummers
- Addiction and Recovery Counsellors
- Grief Counselors
- Senior/Geriatric Services
- Equine Assisted Learning Facilitators/Medicine Horse Practitioners
- Sexual Abuse and Domestic Violence Counsellors
- Complimentary Health Practitioners
- Social Workers/Psychologists
- Spiritual Seekers/Chaplins/Church Leaders
Some Clients that have utilized our drumming circles:
Women’s Shelters, Boys and Girls’ clubs, Youth Addictions Services, Private events for friends and families, Kids Camps, Funerals and Memorial Services, Eating Disorder Groups, Hospices, AA and AL-ANON meeting, Addictions Recovery Centers, Penitentiaries, Seniors Centers.
Please contact Brenda Arthur at Pillar Stables Equine Assisted Learning Center
at 1 250 618-8672 firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about Circles of Rhythm please visit