For the Body Mind & Spirit
Learn to Facilitate Therapeutic Drum Circles and In Depth Drum Healing Techniques
Levels I and II plus 1-Day Gentle Drum Healing Program
March 31-April 2 2017
Oct 20-22, 2017
What is Integrative Drum Circle Training?
- How to Build Meaningful Community
How to Activate Deep Emotional, Physical and Mental Healing
Basic drumming and Rhythm Making Skills you can apply IMMEDIATELY
- How to effectively weave in appropriate Meaningful Messages and Metaphors
- Effective Strategies for Depression and Anxiety
- Ancient vibrational healing techniques for modern times
- Level I: Three full days and two evenings of Intensive Training
Includes two personal phone coaching sessions
(32 hours of training)
- Level II: Another 32 hours of training plus two hours of coaching
- One Day Gentle Healing Program 10 hours of training
- Comprehensive Professional Training Manual
2 Private Professional Coaching Sessions for each program
Private Facebook Facilitator Support Group
Lunch, Tea/Coffee & Snacks
- “Certificate of Completion”
- Reduced rate rentals of drums until you purchase your own
- Professional drum kit suggestions and recommendations for your collection
- *Guest musicians and healers at two special evening events!
Why Circles of Rhythm?
- Drum Kit recommendations and discounts on purchases (we recommend the very best tried-and-true drum circle kit, durable, great sound and light weight)
- Discounted Drum Rentals, (until you can afford your own)
- A TEAM of Facilitators and Sound Healers to enhance and deepen your learning
- A Weekly Drum Circle with over 100 in attendance for your ongoing learning, mentorship and personal healing
- Day Retreats, Evening Healing Workshops and Annual Mountain Retreats for your personal and professional growth and development
- Ongoing Team Building, Private, Social and Community Events
Who is this For?
- Health Care Professionals
- Music therapists/Music teachers
- Drum Circle Facilitators/Drummers
- Addiction and Recovery Counselors
- Camp/Youth Counselors
- Grief Counselors
- Senior/Geriatric Services
- Sexual Abuse and Domestic Violence Counselors
- Complimentary Health Practitioners
- Social Workers/Psychologists
- Disaster Relief workers/Emergency services Staff
- Spiritual Seekers/Chaplin/Church Leaders
Who can benefit:
- Social/Emotional Disorders
- Behavioral/Learning Disorders
- Eating/Self Harm Disorders
- Youth at Risk/
- Addictions of all kinds
- Brain Injuries/Strokes
- Mental Illness/Cronic and Acute
- Chronic/Acute Stress
- Chronic/Acute Pain
You will have the benefit of Three Tenured Integrative Drum Facilitators, bringing a fresh new approach with their combined 35+ years of experience and individual talents.
Judy Atkinson, BA Sociology, MA Adult Ed, Profesisonal IDCF, Healing DCF, Founder and CEO Circles of Rhythm, the ONLY full-time Drum Circle Company in Canada!
Julien Lepage, BSW, Mental Health Social Worker, Professional IDCF, Founder & Director of The Rhythm Project with Alberta Health Services, AHS.
Jamie Gore, Artist, General Manager COR, Professional IDCF
March 31-April 2 & Oct 20-22, 2017
Friday 9am – 9pm
Saturday 9am – 9pm
Sunday 9am – 5pm
Lunch, coffee/tea, morning and afternoon snacks provided.
Early Bird, $645, up to two months in advance, (save $50)
(Because we support the “Rhythm Project” we have decided to provide an AHS special reduced rate!)
Half the price of Level I, $347, Early Bird $322
$225.00 (Subject to availability)
We will design and deliver a private training for your organization across Canada! Contact Judy Atkinson to discuss details. Judy Atkinson
Fees are processed upon registration. Please contact Judy if you have any questions or concerns.