For the Body Mind & Spirit
Learn to Facilitate Therapeutic Drum Circles and In Depth Drum Healing Techniques
Levels I and II plus 1-Day Gentle Drum Healing Program
April 13, 14 & 15, 2018
October 19, 20 & 21, 2018
What is Integrative Drum Circle Training?
- How to Build Meaningful Community
How to Activate Deep Emotional, Physical and Mental Healing
Basic drumming and Rhythm Making Skills you can apply IMMEDIATELY
- How to effectively weave in appropriate Meaningful Messages and Metaphors
- Effective Strategies for Depression and Anxiety
- Ancient vibrational healing techniques for modern times
- Level I: Three full days and two evenings of Intensive Training
Includes two personal phone coaching sessions
(32 hours of training)
- Level II: Another 32 hours of training plus two hours of coaching
- One Day Gentle Healing Program 10 hours of training
- Comprehensive Professional Training Manual
2 Private Professional Coaching Sessions for each program
Private Facebook Facilitator Support Group
Lunch, Tea/Coffee & Snacks
- “Certificate of Completion”
- Reduced rate rentals of drums until you purchase your own
- Professional drum kit suggestions and recommendations for your collection
- *Guest musicians and healers at two special evening events!
Why Circles of Rhythm?
- Drum Kit recommendations and discounts on purchases (we recommend the very best tried-and-true drum circle kit, durable, great sound and light weight)
- Discounted Drum Rentals, (until you can afford your own)
- A TEAM of Facilitators and Sound Healers to enhance and deepen your learning
- A Weekly Drum Circle with over 100 in attendance for your ongoing learning, mentorship and personal healing
- Day Retreats, Evening Healing Workshops and Annual Mountain Retreats for your personal and professional growth and development
- Ongoing Team Building, Private, Social and Community Events
Who is this For?
- Health Care Professionals
- Music therapists/Music teachers
- Drum Circle Facilitators/Drummers
- Addiction and Recovery Counselors
- Camp/Youth Counselors
- Grief Counselors
- Senior/Geriatric Services
- Sexual Abuse and Domestic Violence Counselors
- Complimentary Health Practitioners
- Social Workers/Psychologists
- Disaster Relief workers/Emergency services Staff
- Spiritual Seekers/Chaplin/Church Leaders
Who can benefit:
- Social/Emotional Disorders
- Behavioral/Learning Disorders
- Eating/Self Harm Disorders
- Youth at Risk/
- Addictions of all kinds
- Brain Injuries/Strokes
- Mental Illness/Cronic and Acute
- Chronic/Acute Stress
- Chronic/Acute Pain
You will have the benefit of TWO Tenured Integrative Drum Facilitators, bringing a fresh new approach with their combined 30+ years of experience and individual talents.
Julien Lepage, BSW, Mental Health Social Worker, Professional IDCF, Founder of The Rhythm Project with Alberta Health Services, AHS.
Jamie Gore, Artist, Events Coordinator for Circles of Rhythm & Professional IDCF
All of which has been informed by Judy Atkinson, BA, MA, DCF, Founder Circles of Rhythm.
April 13 – 15, 2018 & October 19 – 21, 2018
Location: Day 1:Inglewood Community Hall, 1740 24 Ave SE, Calgary, AB T2G 1P9
Days 2 and 3: Bow Cliff Seniors Center, 3375 Spruce Dr SW, Calgary, AB T3C 3A3
Friday 9am – 9pm
Saturday 9am – 4pm
Sunday 9am – 4pm
Lunch, coffee/tea, morning and afternoon snacks provided.
Early Bird, $645, up to two months in advance, (save $50)
Half the price of Level I, $347, Early Bird $322
$225.00 (Subject to availability)
We will design and deliver a private training for your organization across Canada! Contact Julien Lepage by email or phone: Julien@circlesofrhythm.com or 403-479-6968
Fees are processed upon registration. Please contact Julien if you have any questions or concerns.